It is also ideal for those students wishing to pursue doctoral studies in management. For more information regarding this program visit the Faculty of Business Administration website.
The master degree in Management, offered by the Memorial University of Newfoundland, is a two-year, thesis-based program that offers concentrations in one of four main areas of management: general management, information systems (IS), operations management (OM), and organizational behavior (OB)/human resource (HR) management. Students complete one year of coursework that exposes them to innovative research and practices in their selected area of study and prepares them to undertake independent, original research as part of a thesis research project in the second year.
Research & Teaching
- The Faculty of Business Administration is dedicated to high quality research. Faculty members pursue excellent and exciting research in many areas including corporate governance; entrepreneurship; organizational and employee wellness; supply chain management; information management; business sustainability; corporate social responsibility; and organizational responses to climate change.
- Faculty members are active in publishing and presenting at international conferences. Our scholars have achieved international reputations and are respected experts in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Memorial offers the only M.Sc. in management in Atlantic Canada. This research-focused program will help you develop rigorous research skills suitable to careers in academia or in the public, private or non-profit sectors.
- You’ll develop an important and versatile skillset that also prepares you to enter a PhD in management program at the Faculty of Business Administration or elsewhere.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 172 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1074 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 826 CAD per semester during 24 months.
- National: $826-$1,239/semester
- International: $1,074-$1,611/semester
Living costs for St. John's
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.