At University of Waterloo, with programs in sustainability management, international development practice, Environment and Business, local economic development and social innovation, SEED is dedicated to developing the knowledge, tools and expertise to integrate business and development with environmental and social goals.
- Two SEED student teams have been awarded honourable mentions for their unique and entrepreneurial innovations at the Faculty of Environment’s annual pitch competition.
- Waterloo has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem that propels students to transform and disrupt the status quo. We offer our graduate students opportunities to engage in experiential learning and connect with industry to support them in inquiry and impact-driven research.
- We have a wide range of professional and online programs that, alongside our research programs, support our students in the creation of personal, economic, and societal value.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Environmental Management View 36 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Students must have completed a recognized four‐year Honours Bachelor's Degree in a Canadian university (or its equivalent), and have a minimum of 75% overall standing in the last two years of study.
- At least three years of business work experience in a private, public or non‐profit sector setting, either through full or part‐time employment, through documented volunteer efforts, or through cooperative work terms as an undergraduate student.
- The School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED) may consider applications from mature students who do not meet the regular academic admission requirements of a four‐year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Two references, preferably one academic and one professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
International8014 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4007 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National6544 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3272 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.