This one-year Master Programme in Entrepreneurship at Uppsala University is run by the Department of Business studies, home to researchers who lead their fields in the areas of corporate entrepreneurship, industrial marketing, institutional analysis, international business and more.
You will gain hands-on experience turning your ideas into reality, and the international network you'll build with multi-talented fellow students will inspire and support you throughout your future entrepreneurial career.
Your acquired business savvy and entrepreneurial skills will give you a unique profile and edge in whatever you decide to do in the future. You may choose the path of a company founder to develop and grow your own firm, or work for the development of already established companies or organisations. As a company founder, you will launch and develop your own business idea, often together with others in an entrepreneurial team. Within already established companies and organisations you will work as a business developer, either by promoting your own entrepreneurial ideas or by being in charge of the company's collective business development activities.
- Opportunity Recognition and Development
- Business Plan Catalyst
- Managing the Growing Firm
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Master Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 13 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result; Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9282 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9282 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Application Fee: SEK 900
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 100000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.