The Water and Environment programme at the University of Copenhagen brings together essential courses that equip you to make well-informed decisions in respect to the aquatic environment, land use and ecology.
Furthermore, the programme gives you a unique insight into the language, culture and society of China.
With an MSc in Water and Environment, you can work within research, administration, consultancy, and project management. Through employment in, for example:
- Engineering consultancy companies
- Manufacturing companies, including companies that manufacture environmental technology products
- Ministries and public administration institutions that set the political framework for the regulation of water and environment and carry out supervisory tasks
- Educational institutions
- Research institutions and companies
- International organizations
- Food and pharmaceutical companies
- Professional agricultural organisations, including consultancy firms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Freshwater Ecology
- Pollution Control and Water Treatment
- Soil and Groundwater Pollution
- Contaminants – Fate and Processes
- Global Change
- Geospatial Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Natural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 49 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher in a natural science field such as Agricultural Science, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Engineering or Natural Resources. The Bachelor’s degree must as a minimum include basic courses in mathematics, chemistry, biology and statistics.
- High-level English language proficiency.
The following BSc programmes give direct access to the MSc programme in Water and Environment:
- BSc in Natural Resources, specialisation in Environmental Science
- BSc in Biology
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Agriculture, Food and the Environment, specialisation in Agriculture and the Environment
- BSc in Geology
- BSc in Environmental Technology
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees are in the range of EUR 10,000 to 17,000 per academic year, depending on the programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.