Faculty Council is the legislative body within the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science that has responsibility for good governance of the academic affairs of the Faculty. The composition of Faculty Council is representative of the academic units in the Faculty, undergraduate and graduate student associations, the Office of the Dean, and other senior academic administrators. In addition, Faculty Council invites participation from representatives of designated administrative units and University bodies.
The Environmental Engineering program offered by Concordia University Montréal has 4 courses (16 credits) that can be completed in 2 semesters of part-time study. Students with high standing in their bachelor program and whose academic records satisfy the requirements for good standing in the Master’s Program in Civil Engineering may apply for transfer to the MEng or MASc program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Industrial Waste Management
- Environmental Auditing
- Modelling in Environmental Systems
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete
- Precast and Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Durability of Concrete Materials
- Seismic Assessment and Retrofit of Structures
- Design of Industrial Structures
- Structural Health Monitoring
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 26 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Canada
- Submit your application and pay a $100CAD application fee. A student ID number will be issued
- Log on to MyConcordia.ca portal to upload documents
- A completed file that is ready to be assessed will include:
- Application form and Fee
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three Letters of Reference and assessment form
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts (with mark sheets if applicable) for all post-secondary institutions attended
- Proof of Canadian citizenship (if applicable)
- Applicants whose primary language is not English, are required to submit official language test scores, unless exempted.
International31141 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31141 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6284 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students from Canada 14747 CAD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.