The Master of Science in Management (MSc) at Concordia University Montréal focuses on developing knowledge about current management theories and skills in the tools and methods used to conduct advanced research in an organizational setting.
The research expertise available at John Molson ensures that MSc students can work closely with a faculty member in developing their thesis in an area they are passionate about. Develop advanced analytical and technical skills valued by employers and engage with your peers in small classes.
- Applied Data Analysis
- Research Methodology - Management
- Professional Development
- Individual and Group Behaviour in Organizations
- Organizations and Strategy
- Seminar in Leadership
- Seminar in International Management
- Advanced Analytic Techniques
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 43 other Masters in Marketing in Canada
- Bachelor's degree with high academic standing serves as a prerequisite for the program. To be eligible for admission, applicants must have maintained at least a B average in their final two years and have obtained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.30 scale, or the equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Applicants with insufficient prior training in their expected area of specialization may be required to take prerequisite courses in addition to the required coursework in the graduate program
- Applicants must submit proof of satisfactory performance on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) completed within the previous five years, three letters of recommendation with the Academic Assessment forms, and a short statement of purpose.
International21843 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 809 CAD per credit during 20 months.
National7668 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 284 CAD per credit during 20 months.
Quebec residents: $90,84 per credit.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.