This Logistics and Supply Chain Management offered by Cranfield University School of Management provides you with the knowledge and skills in logistics and supply chain management to help you make a significant difference in the global marketplace.
This programme was ranked 2nd in the UK, 4th in the world for diversity, 7th in the world for employability, 11th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Supply Chain Management Rankings 2021.
Who is it for?
- Recent graduates with a good undergraduate degree who want a broad understanding of logistics and supply chain management and wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field.
- Logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Principles of Strategic Procurement
- Inventory and Operations Management
- Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 137 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.