Students explore areas critical to every business enterprise, including accounting and control, organizational behavior, operations management, marketing and communication, finance, and strategic management.
The Management programme at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore provides advanced training in the key areas of management and business administration in global contexts. A major strength of the programme is the combination of strong analytical foundation and applications to real world issues. Students will learn to integrate international management and innovation issues, as well as industry and economy related competences for understanding changing global organizations. Teaching methods range from group project work and case studies to role-plays and simulations.
The programme opens up a wide range of career opportunities. Graduates have both the technical knowledge and the methodological tools suited to pursue professional and managerial careers in large corporations dealing with international and multicultural issues, as well as smaller and national companies implementing and managing international processes and strategies.
They may also join PhD programmes globally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for management
- Transnational business law
- Managerial economics
- Corporate strategy
- Corporate finance (asset pricing and corporate financing)
- Customer-based marketing strategy
- Financial accounting and analysis
- HR management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
We strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15, due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of visa application procedures.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 38 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students need to hold an undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to the chosen degree (such as economics, management or business studies), or in other fields (such as engineering or social sciences), which include at least four of the following subjects in the study plan: business law, financial management, marketing, business organization, management accounting.
- This will be verified through the transcript of records, hence it is required that students who have not yet graduated send a copy of the official transcripts comprehensive of the subjects they still have to take.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8540 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- European residents: A student may pay from €3600 to a maximum of about €9000 per year. (depending on the family income)
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The UCSC International Scholarship is an annual tuition fee reduction promoted by Università Cattolica in order to foster the access of international student to the degree programs. The discount covers about 30% of the total cost. Applicants are notified of the award by e-mail when they receive an offer for admission.
This scholarship is automatically extended from year to year for the normal duration of the degree program. Successful candidates must maintain full-time enrolment status in order to finish their degrees on time. Should the candidate be unable to graduate on the expected date, all additional costs will be at the student’s expense.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.