Improve your skills
Through the combination of business and IT studies, this Business Information Technology program at RMIT University is designed to produce ethically and socially responsible professionals who can draw on technical and leadership capabilities, effective communication skills, innovative professional practices, and strategic and organisational skills.
Advance your career
Graduates may work in a range of industry sectors including health, retail, banking, farming, transport, manufacturing, publishing, telecommunications, education and libraries. The Master of Business IT prepares you for roles such as Business Analyst, Project Manager or IT Consultant where you will act as a bridge between IT and the business delivering solutions for stakeholders.
Grow your network
Further to the expertise provided by the Industry Advisory Board, the school maintains strong links with industry to ensure current standards and practice are reflected in the program. Students can gain insights and explore opportunities for mentoring and employment by interacting with guest speakers from a range of organisations.
Through the combination of business and IT studies, this program is designed to produce ethically and socially responsible professionals who can draw on technical and leadership capabilities, effective communication skills, innovative professional practices, and strategic and organisational skills to create successful business information systems solutions excel in the areas of business analysis, IT consultancy and project management.
Graduates may work in a range of industry sectors including health, retail, banking, farming, teaching, transport, manufacturing, publishing, telecommunications, education and libraries.
Potential roles in the public and private sectors include:
- ICT manager or consultant
- e-business and e-procurement manager
- business and systems analyst
- systems management analyst
- database administrator
- IT project manager
- systems architect
- IT contract manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Business Project Management
- Business Analytics
- Database Design and Development
- Business Systems Analysis and Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 274 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 077515C
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline.
- An Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Business (or a related discipline).
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline and a minimum of three years full-time equivalent management experience.
International39360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39360 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32640 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.