The MSc in Project Management from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a two-year programme of study. In the first year, the students have six compulsory courses that count for a total of 45 ECTS, and two engineering courses (15 ECTS).
- There has been no lack of job offers for our graduates, and most of them are now working within industry as trainees, in project teams, or in staff positions related to the development of systems for project selection, evaluation and/or management.
- Others are working as consultants, and some have continued into PhD programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Planning and Analysis
- Project Organizations
- Applied Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Trondheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.