AGU pays special attention to building relationships with industry in order to establish efficient collaboration for qualified R&D projects.
- The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department’s MSc and PhD Programs at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) emphasizes advanced graduate education for cutting-edge research. Our research focuses on current high-growth fields like optics, photonics, nanotechnology, biomedical and bioinformatics, information and communications technology, power systems engineering, energy, control and automation.
- All graduate students are encouraged to participate in funded research projects where they are supported as full-time research assistants. Research projects are funded by TUBITAK, BAP, EU Framework Programs and industry. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for TUBITAK 2211 and TUBITAK 2215 scholarships. Internal funded scholarships will also be available for highly qualified candidates.
- We believe that Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) MSc and PhD program at AGU will build its reputation based on the quality of its faculty members and graduate students. Bright, motivated and ambitious graduate students with renowned professors in their field will help to develop one of the best ECE programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Systems
- Advanced Electromagnetic Theory
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application Dates: 22 May- 20 September
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Bioinformatics Software Engineering View 16 other Masters in Software Engineering in Turkey
- Undergraduate and Graduate (if available) Diploma
- ALES or GRE Certificate (It's mandatory for Turkish applicants to have an ALES score and for international applicants to have a GRE Score)
- Language Proficiency Exam Certificate (TOEFL iBT / PTE / YDS / AGU English Exemption Exam)
- University Transcript
- Minimum of 2 Recommendation letters
- Official ID Photo
- Passport (ID and Validity Date pages) (Mandatory Only For International Students)
- Statement of Purpose*
International350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD per year during 24 months.
National350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD per year during 24 months.
- Approx. $350 per year (2520 TRY in 2020/21)
Living costs for Kayseri
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.