The Cranfield Management from Cranfield University School of Management will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to tackle complex business challenges and to prepare you for demanding managerial roles in the future.
By studying this MSc in Management you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month in-company internship project.
This programme was ranked 6th in the UK, 26th in the world and 14th in the world for employability in the world for employability in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management ranking 2021.
Also, it was ranked 9th in the UK and 78th in the world in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2020 ranking.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in management before seeking their first professional role.
- Early career professionals with a passion for business and aspirations to take their career to the next level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Consulting
- Leading Corporate Sustainability
- Managing Operations
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Economics for Managers
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 30 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
EU/EEA13846 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 13 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.