Across the globe environmental professions continue to undergo significant growth and increase in relevance.
The Environmental Practice (Online) program at the Royal Roads University is one of a suite of programs offered through the Canadian Centre for Environmental Education (CCEE) which is a result of a partnership between Royal Roads University and the Environmental Careers Organization of Canada (ECO Canada).
Who It’s For
The Master’s Degree in Environmental Practice is designed for those seeking a program that is professionally-focused and which has a content related to professional certification.
The program is primarily designed for:
- environmental practitioners heading towards professional certification or who are already professional certified as EP’s, but who may require updating to retain their active certification and/or career development
- professionals aiming at a managerial level position and seeking advanced degrees
- international university graduates from environmental programs with relevant work experience
- graduates from other CCEE programs
- college graduates who complete the degree completion option through CCEE
- university graduates who graduate from the CCEE Certificate program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing a Sustainability Perspective
- Research and Analysis
- Sustainable Development from Theory to Practice
- Legal Aspects of Environmental Management
- Practicum in Environmental Practice
- Research Paper in Environmental Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Canada
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
International1034 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1034 USD per credit during 24 months.
National811 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 811 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.