The specific character of The Computer Modeling programme at Vilnius University is constant improvements of various kind, as adding courses of cloud computing, of images and signal processing, of web services, etc.
Students will gain also skills to research work, including HPC (high performance computing), Grid/ Cloud computing, or using supercomputer.
- Spatial Databases
- Methods of Cryptography
- Methods of Nonlinear Modeling
- Secure Internet Technologies
- Programming in Cloud Computing
- Multi-dimensional Data Structures
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The program admits persons who have completed undergraduate university studies in the following fields (all fields): biomedicine, humanities, social sciences, physical sciences and technology
- English language proficiency: the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe)
- Assessment of motivation (essay and interview) is held by electronic means remotely.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.