The Advanced Minimum Intervention Dentistry MSc (AMID) couse at King's College London is designed for dentists and Dental Care Professionals to develop minimum intervention preventive and tooth-preserving operative, patient management and practice management skills. The course will give you the tools to maximise both the clinical effectiveness and financial potential of your dental practice.
This innovative MSc is structured to meet your professional development needs with minimal disruption to family and work commitments, while enabling you to gain a higher qualification from King’s.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and master the latest techniques.
- International teaching team of experts including MI practicing dentists.
More informationVisit official programme website
- AMID Practice Management
- AMID Caries Management
- AMID Research Methods
- MI Operative Dentistry – Applied Materials Science
- MI Operative Dentistry – Clinical Skills
- MI Restorative Dentistry
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 25 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental qualification acceptable to the College (BDS or BSc (or equivalent) in Dental Therapy), or full registration with the UK GDC or international country’s equivalent. Current employment as a dentist or dental therapist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment, UK or abroad.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
- USB headset with a microphone (or separate headphones and microphone)
- Internet connection - Broadband is preferable. Ideally with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up.
- A wired internet connection is preferable, so if you have wireless internet access, you may need to be able to connect your computer by cable to maintain a high-quality connection during tutorials.
International9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.