- The Postgraduate degree in Marriage and Family Education - English from UIC Barcelona is a flexible ONLINE programme that will give you the tools you require to understand human dignity, marriage and the family.
- The Postgraduate will teach you how to analyse the family as a source of education and personal growth.
- The Postgraduate will teach you to develop virtue within the family.
What you'll study
Through this course, the Institute for Advanced Family Studies (IESF) offers a comprehensive study of family life, via a methodology which is suitable for parents and for professionals who work in the area of education or family enrichment.
The online format provides a great deal of flexibility for students. They are able to follow the course easily due to its practical approach to the subjects. This course combines scientific research with the most practical aspects of family education while always respecting the personal dedication and the interests of each participant in the course.
At the end of the course students will have acquired theoretical and practical knowledge about the family dimension of the individual, as well as some knowledge on pedagogy and family education.
- Anthropology of the Person and Family
- Final Postgraduate Thesis
- Developmental Psychology and Family Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for admission
- Submit the documents required to sit an entrance exam
- Entrance exams
- Processing fees
- Course reservation and enrolment
- Level of Spanish language proficiency
- Legal certification of required documents
- Standardisation/official approval of required documents
International1950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA1950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.