Human Resource Management from Munster Technological University has been designed in consultation with industry to respond to changes that have taken place in the HR area. It is aimed at professionals in the Human Resource discipline who wish to further their career and enhance their skillset.
This programme allows graduates to apply for advanced level membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, CIPD, and will aid them as their career progresses to strategic roles in organisations.
- Applied Corporate Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- Leading, Managing & Developing
- Training & Knowledge Management
- Reward & Incentive Management
- Performance Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 108 other Masters in Management Studies in Ireland
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Human Resource Management (Level 8) at grade H2.2 or higher. Graduates of cognate Honours programmes who have attained a grade H2.2 and a minimum of 20 credits of HRM modules or HR experience may also be eligible. The programme is offered on a modular basis and requires learners to attain 90 credits.
- All applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS score of at least 6.0). English language tests must be undertaken no more than two years prior to the start of the programme.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU Applicants Part Time fee: €5,900
Living costs for Cork
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.