Project Management (English) from OBS Business School responds to this business demand by training professionals to manage complex and/or international programs and projects through a program of study and practice that integrates the latest requirements of the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Objectives and benefits
- Manage complex projects efficiently and effectively.
- Lead teams through developing leadership skills and techniques for managing human and material resources.
- Align the current needs of companies in project management with the best market practices.
- Start your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification PMI exams, with the help and expertise of our team of teachers
Through this program you will:
- Gain knowledge which is practical, up to date and fully applicable to the reality of the needs of organizations in project management.
- Contact an international team of teachers who currently hold leadership positions in companies that are engaged in the management of projects in different sectors.
- Become part of an international network of alumni.
- Free access to high quality resources of databases such as: Emerald, EBSCO or Harvard Deusto.
- Project risk management.
- Risk management planning.
- Risks identification.
- Qualitative risks analysis.
- Quantitative risk analysis.
- Planning risk response.
- Implementation of risk response.
- Risk controlling.
- Applications for risk management: @Risk
- Case study: Petronas Tower.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 32 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- It is necessary to have a university degree and work experience to be accepted into the programme. Work experience is most valued because it is important to share in the knowledge – gained from training and professional responsibility – which each participant contributes to the particular situations set out by the professor. In the event that someone does not have the abovementioned requirements, acceptance into the programme will be decided on by the Board.
- The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification. All those who pass the evaluation will receive an EAE Business School qualification.
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.