Advanced Physics and Applied Mathematics (MFMA) at University of the Balearic Islands offeres five specialities: Relativity and Astrophysics, Geophysical Fluids, Materials Physics, Quantum Systems , and Applied Mathematics.
From the professional point of view, the big changes and progress in every domain of Physics and Applied Mathematics lead the companies to incorporate qualified personnel with a higher degree of capacitation than the one associated to a graduate, with the required skills for affronting and solving problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solar Physics
- Solar Magnetohydrodynamics
- Applications of Solar Magnetohydrodynamics
- Relativity and Geometry
- Gravitational Waves
- Black Holes
- Elements of Numerical Relativity
- Numerical Simulations in Magnetohydrodynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Second application and enrolment periods for official Master's programmes will only be opened if some seats remain unfilled.
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 3 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Legislation requires that official Spanish degree programmes receive a positive assessment from the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA, by its Spanish acronym).
- This process is known as verification, and it serves to ensure that education programmes are properly designed to provide the competencies and reach the learning goals around which the programmes are built.
- ID card: please provide a scan of both sides of a valid ID card
- Diploma providing access to a Master’s programme: please provide both sides (if you have more than one diploma, please provide only that enabling access to your Master’s programme of choice)
- Transcript of records featuring your average grade
International2269 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2269 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA1745 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1745 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.