This MSc in Management course at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi offers a learning path where the in-depth study of key corporate functions and processes prepares graduates to take on managerial roles.
The learning process is complemented by the regular presence of outstanding guest speakers, company visits, discussion of ad hoc business cases, meetings with companies on specific issues and lectures by practitioners and instructors with a specialized professional background.
Students graduating from this Master of Science typically pursue careers in:
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as managing directors, assistant to the CEO, international business developers
- Venture capitalist
- Consultancy firms working for fashion and luxury companies
- Companies operating in symbol-intensive markets, reflecting the unique abilities Italian firms are known for on a global scale
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning & Control
- Leading People
- Managerial Data Analysis
- Managing Corporate Growth
- Financial Planning
- Fashion, Luxury and Made in Italy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 93 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) testThe aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.