Interested candidates can select topics that fall under the areas of expertise of the NYC faculty. A wide range of research areas within psychology and psychotherapy can be supervised. There are many highly qualified, experienced and research active faculty in the NYC Department of Psychology. You can read about them in the NYC Psychology Newsletter
Innovation (Psychology) (University of Bolton) students at the New York College are invited to contribute to the departmental seminar series, thus helping them to advance their presentation and networking skills.
Graduates of the course can pursue career opportunities in various fields of Psychology, or upgrade and continue to PhD level studies.
- As a first stage to the MPhil programme, New York College offers a ‘taught component’, which constitutes a preparation phase with tutorials and workshops, conducted every second weekend of the month (Saturday and Sunday, 10am -5.30pm).
- The taught component aims at refreshing students’ research skills and assisting them in preparing their MPhil application, proposal and –ultimately-dissertation.
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Liberal Arts View 8 other Masters in Psychology in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Typically, admission requirements include:
- Application for admission for graduate program
- Official transcripts verifying the receipt of a bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- A written personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency certification
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.