You cover topics such as:
- statistics and forecasting
- data mining, visual and analytical techniques
- global supply networks
- economic theory
- business management
Our range of optional modules gives you the opportunity to specialise in a variety of complementary business, management and marketing subjects.
Data is the driving force behind critical business decisions, so data scientists and analysts are in great demand in both start-ups and well-established companies. Becoming an expert in data analytics means you can help businesses gain competitive advantage by becoming better at making decisions and predictions through organising, analysing, integrating and interpreting data.
The Business Analytics course offered by the University of Essex will equip you with essential numerical, analytical and problem solving skills for a thriving career as a business analyst, manager, or consultant in private and public enterprises.
We also have a proud history of graduate entrepreneurs, including international business incubator 0100Ventures and entrepreneurship website SlovakSTARTUP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Business Analytics for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Applied Statistics and Forecasting
- Research Methods
- International Business and Strategy
- The International Business Environment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 208 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 degree in any discipline. Your undergraduate studies should have included on of the following: statistics,quantitative methods, mathematical methods, advanced mathematics, management science or operations research.
International19380 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19380 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12410 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12410 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.