You will identify, analyse and critically evaluate a range of finance related issues, including:the relationship between finance and corporate strategyinternational finance.You will also develop skills such as:
- quantitative analysis
- digital literacy
The Finance programme at the Oxford Brookes University will deepen your understanding of financial issues. It is ideal if you would like a career in the financial sector or a general business career.
This course helps you develop both academically and professionally providing you with a strong foundation for a career in finance. It offers you an opportunity to create global business links with fellow students, teaching staff and professionals you may meet during your time at Brookes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Analytical Techniques for Finance
- Finance in Context
- Corporate Finance Concepts
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Finance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 521 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.