At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
The target group of this Master in European Union Studies and Human Rights offered at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia are graduates in Tourism, Political Science, Business Administration and Law, as well as Social Sciences and Communication Sciences. Lawyers working on European legislation are specific target groups of the Master as well.
Our teaching faculty is uniquely comprised of professors from UCAM and other prestigious universities from Spain and Europe. These professors are professional experts in their respective fields and have published their scientific articles in top research related journals.
- EU Institutions and European Bodies
- International Organizations
- Foreign Trade Offices
- International Media
- Specialized Law Firms
- Public Administration
- Research Centers Dedicated to European Affairs
- International Relations Offices
- Non-Governmental Organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Juridical-Institutional Aspects of the Union
- Legal System
- Human Rights, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship of the Union
- Economic Structure of the Union (I). Liberties and Common Policies
- Economic Structure of the Union (II). Competition Policy
- Common Security and Defense Policy
- European Union in the World
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Law European Studies View 14 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International102 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 102 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA102 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 102 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 102 €/ECTS
- 6,100 €/Course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.