Key points of The Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) :
- individual approach and on-going assistance;
- the course is fully taught in English;
- scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars, conferences and forums;
- joint projects and research activities with teachers' engagement;
- using advanced computer technology in construction;
With the knowledge and practical skills acquired by completion of this course, many graduates may continue to study for a PhD, become research assistants or work for international companies or set up their own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Modeling of Buildings and Structures BIM
- Mathematical Modeling
- Special Units of the Dissertation Research
- Project Management in Industry or Project Management for Road
- Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy Efficient Building Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 6 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required:
- Technical Sciences
- English language proficiency - B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3323 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3323 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2667 EUR per year during 24 months.
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.