At International Business Management at OBS Business School you will acquire the necessary competencies and knowledge to successfully face the changes in business internationalisation processes and efficient strategic management, as well as increasing your competitiveness and international employability.
Aims of the Master’s Degree in International Business:
- Critically analysing and assessing complex issues in a globalised, dynamic and changing corporate environment
- Describing the relevant economic-financial indicators and business models applicable to decision-making
- Understanding the intercultural complexities of international management and ethically managing institutional agreements
- Recognising the needs of international customers and developing global marketing strategies
- Planning growth strategies for international businesses
- Discovering the economic analysis tools and identifying the challenges and opportunities of globalisation
- Applying knowledge of new technologies and information systems that are applicable to international trade and the management of international operations
- Developing commercial negotiation skills and techniques at an international level
- Identifying the different variables that affect the creation of commercial networks and the impact of logistics as a resource for the trade activity
- Managing the tax consequences of commercial operations at an international company
- Import and export companies
- International Banking
- Manufacturing and services industry
- International transport companies
- Regulatory bodies
- Technological sector
- International logistics management companies
- International trade companies
- Consultancy firms
- Infrastructure management
- Multilateral institutions
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- International integration
- Regional economic integration processes
- Macroeconomic indicators
- Regulatory environment
- Environmental factors
- Principles of the strategy
- Strategic innovative management
- Internal and external analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 42 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites for admission
- Personal interview
- Cover letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluations
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.