- One third of modules taught by the Business School
- Combines modern approaches to business, engineering, management and manufacturing
- International learning for a global market
The International Supply Chain Management from The University of Exeter focuses on the supply chain in its entirety, how to construct it, set up operations, manage the input, control operations, and distribute the end product. It opens up the key issues of supply chain management and introduces you to the modern approaches to doing business in this context, teaching you to evaluate, manage and enhance the supply network.
You will be taught jointly by the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences and the Business School and will study alongside students from all around the world, who have come to Exeter from a diverse range of business and engineering backgrounds.
Successful completion of the programme will equip graduates with a range of skills applicable to many areas, most notably manufacturing and service companies, particularly for roles with responsibility for the supply chain, purchasing, logistics, procurement, materials and engineering management.
There is considerable demand in the workplace for graduates with knowledge in both a specialist technology area and in management, particularly in the modern tools and techniques to support the management of a dynamically changing engineering business.
Recent graduates have taken employment in a variety of sectors, including both large companies and small and medium sized enterprises.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
- Agile, Lean and Competitive Enterprise
- Sustainable Engineering
- MSc Dissertation
- Management Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 115 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- A good honours degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- We recognise that engineers come from a variety of undergraduate backgrounds and welcome applications from students in numerate non-engineering subjects.
- We also consider all applications where you can show significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
International25950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.