This Master of Human Resource Management offered at Edith Cowan University provides students with the ability to respond to people management challenges within contemporary organisations, and develop skills in communication, teamwork, critical thinking and problem-solving.
This coursework degree will ensure graduates are business-driven HR professionals, with expertise in people management.
Potential career opportunities exist for graduates in the fields of human resource management, employment relations, recruitment, talent management, organisational development and more.
Possible future job titles
Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Director, Employment Relations Manager, Workplace Relations Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Manager, HR Officer, Talent Acquisition Health and Safety Coordinator, Director of People and Culture
Accredited by: Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Organisations
- HRM Fundamentals
- Marketing Leadership
- Fundamentals of Value Creation in Business
- Information Systems Challenges in Management
- Attracting and Retaining People
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 278 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079123C
- All applicants are required to have an AQF Level 7 Bachelor degree in a discipline other than Human Resource Management, or an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, with equivalents considered. Alternatively applicants can apply with equivalent prior learning, including at least five years appropriate professional experience.
International30200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30200 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24100 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.