The Civil Engineering program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) offers a range of advanced level modules that address key issues faced by civil engineers nowadays.
This course is designed to prepare you for a career in the industry by providing you with practical experience of research and management as well as to get pertinent knowledge of structural, geotechnical and hydraulic engineering and design.
Keeping pace with the trend of having big demand for highly-qualified civil engineers on the international market we worked out an up-to-date and helpful educational Master’s degree program.
With the knowledge and practical skills acquired by completion of this course, many graduates may continue to study for a PhD, become research assistants or work for international companies or set up their own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and Methodology of Science
- Scientific Discourse
- English for Professional Activity
- Special Sections of the Research
- Math Modeling
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Cross-Cultural Communications and Self-Management
- Information Technologies for Development of Territories
- Real Estate Economics
- Project Management for Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 28 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master’s degree in a relevant area is required
- English language proficiency - B+ (CEFR B2)
- Exam Test in a relevant field of studies
- Interview in English with a program coordinator (Skype option is available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4343 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4343 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National3486 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3486 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.