Accredited by the globally-renowned professional body RICS, this programme is designed to enable graduates from disciplines unrelated to Real Estate to obtain an accredited degree covering the core technical disciplines of the valuer or property surveyor specialism and their role within the wider context of Built Environment professional disciplines.
Our MSc Real Estate at University College of Estate Management is a fully supported online programme that offers great flexibility for you to earn while you learn and study where ever you are based in the world. Many of our students already work in, or are associated with, the property and building sectors.
This programme is also registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR registration number 252545). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this programme may lead.
Why study this programme?
The programme is ideal for anyone who already has a first degree and wants to develop their career in Real Estate. If you are interested in valuation, sustainability, development, management, agency and investment in real estate then you should consider studying this programme as it gives a route to Chartered status. Employment opportunities include private practice, commercial firms, companies with large property portfolios and government departments. Age is no obstacle, and we have students from their early 20s to late 50s.
- Accredited by the RICS as meeting the educational requirements for membership
- Allows graduates from unrelated subject areas to study for a career in Real Estate
- Remain in employment and study in your own time and at a pace that suits you, gaining an MSc in as little time as two years
- Supported online learning means there is no need to attend a campus
This programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
- Valuation & Ethics
- Property Transactions
- Law for Surveyors
- Planning & Development
- Statutory Valuations
- Property Management
- Investment Appraisal & Portfolio Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor’s Degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2), or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus 5 years’ relevant experience
- A professional qualification plus 5 years’ relevant experience
International4700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.