Construction Managers are highly trained professionals who are involved in a wide spectrum of projects ranging from simple residential dwellings to complex infrastructure projects. Construction Management involves a suite of skills which are essential to transforming the client’s brief through the management of the construction process up to the readiness for operation of that project.
Accredited by internationally-respected professional bodies, the programme is designed to develop these requisite skills for the smooth administration of the project through its lifecycle.
The MSc Construction Management at University College of Estate Management is a fully supported online programme that offers great flexibility for you to earn while you learn and study where ever you are based in the world. Many of our students often already work in, or are associated with, the property and building sectors.
Why study with UCEM?
- UCEM is the leading provider of supported online education for the Built Environment
- Our programmes are recognised and accredited by professional bodies – including RICS, CIOB, CABE, ICES and HKICM – enabling students to progress to professional membership and gain Chartered status
- You will be supported every step of the way by our Tutors, who are experienced practitioners in their respective fields, and our Matrix-accredited professional support staff
- Designed for busy working professionals, supported online education offers the flexibility to fit your studies around your work enabling you to fast-track your career and directly apply your learning to your work
- UCEM programmes offer a range of modules that allow you to choose a specialism to support your career path
- Our supported online education model provides access to all your learning materials wherever you are in the world. If your work requires you to change location or travel, you can take us with you
This programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable & Innovative Construction
- Contract Administration & Practice
- Law for Construction
- Management of Construction
- Strategic Management of Change
- Managing & Leading People
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 56 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor’s Degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2) and three years’ experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus 5 years’ relevant experience
- A professional qualification plus 5 years’ relevant experience, two of which should be at appropriate senior management level.
International4600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.