On this course, you'll learn the skills required of an analyst and become familiar with the principles of modern instrumental analytical techniques, methods and statistics. You'll study the practice and theory of the field, and consider the pharmaceutical industry in detail.
This Pharmaceutical Analysis course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- the pharmaceutical industry
- academic or industrial research
- quality assurance
- analytical laboratories
- Advanced Laboratory And Research Practice
- Biopharmaceuticals And Drug Discovery
- Medicinal Chemistry And Drug Discovery
- Research Project
- Separation And Detection Science
- The Analytical Approach
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences View 1774 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 in a relevant Honours degree is normally accepted as the entry requirement for the course. Applicants with a 2:2 are also actively encouraged to apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants with alternative qualifications with academic attainment or skills in subjects which are directly relevant to the course will also be considered.
- If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.