The Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) from Aalto University is for engineers who want hands-on experience in solving real-world energy challenges. The SELECT program will equip you with critical skills needed in analysing and solving tecnical problems, creating business ideas, in advanced team-building and international cooperation.
Throughout the programme you will have unrivalled opportunities to engage directly with major industrial players as well as smaller actors, NGOs and start-ups in the field of sustainable energy. You will be able to share ideas, learn from their experiences, and gain invaluabel insight into the transition from basic renewable energy sources to fully sustainable energy systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will join students from all over the world at two different universities and one of Europe's leading business schools.
- You will study the first year either at KTH or UPC, and continue the second year in another partner university, specializing in the topic of your choice.
- At Aalto you will focus on sustainable biomass processing, or may choose a wider view on energy.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Energy Environmental Sciences View 14 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- English language proficiency
- Programme-specific requirements
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.