Gain the skills and knowledge required to plan, to manage and to promote products and services, businesses and destinations in a competitive and sustainable manner in the international hospitality and tourism industries.
This International Hospitality and Tourism Management course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- management and senior management positions in a complex and dynamic industry
- further study by completing a PhD or Doctorate in Business Administration
This course is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the international hospitality professional membership body for managers and aspiring managers. It is also recognised by the Tourism Management Institute, the professional organisation for tourism destination managers. TMI has extended recognition to this course delivered in Hong Kong in partnership with SHAPE.
- Approaches To Tourism And Hospitality Business Management
- Business And Management Strategy
- Enterprise And Entrepreneurship In Hospitality And Tourism
- Research Methods
- Work Related Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 94 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification
- We welcome enquiries from those who have substantial management experience but who do not have the normal entry requirements.
- We may invite you for an interview to discuss your particular background, experience and qualifications. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.