This International Business Management course at Sheffield Hallam University is open to students who have an interest in developing and furthering their knowledge on international business to meet their career aspirations. Students who apply for this course normally have a 2:1 bachelor's degree or suitable work experience.
This course prepares you for a career in
- business development
- human resource management
- project management consultancy
- Some students return home to apply their expertise in family firms.
- A small number of the highest academic achievers may continue their education through PhD study.
Sheffield Hallam University is one of only seven universities in the world to have received EPAS accreditation for an MSc in International Business Management. EPAS is a world-renowned standard for the quality of business or management programmes which have an international perspective.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary International Management Practice
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Consultancy Project
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1596 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You normally need one of the following
- a good bachelors degree from an approved degree awarding body, university or college, in a business-related field
- professional qualification(s) by examination, recognised as being the equivalent of a bachelors degree in a business-related field with additional evidence to justify the equivalence of the qualification
- a specified diploma in a business-related field that, on satisfactory completion, allows you to follow a course of study for a masters degree
International14460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14460 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National9340 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9340 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.