- Increase your knowledge of the legal framework as it relates to the law of evidence
- Study a range of modules covering other forensic related areas such as financial analysis and electronic crime
- Access the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners' member resources
This course will provide you with an insight into forensic accounting and specifically the two main subject areas of investigations and dispute advisory services. You increase your knowledge of the legal framework as it relates to the law of evidence, and undertake a range of modules covering other forensic related areas such as financial analysis and electronic crime.
This Forensic Accounting programme from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in:
- accounting-related professions
- financial fraud detection
- finance or accounting management
- financial controlling
- financial analysis
- financial consultancy
- research or education
- career development in the police, legal and penal professions
We are a member of the Anti-Fraud Education Partnership with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Governance And Ethics
- Electronic Crime
- Financial Analysis
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Accounting Applications
- Methods Of Enquiry: Research And Consultancy In Finance
- The Expert Witness In Criminal Litigation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesAccounting View 216 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally students must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant field. If you don-t have a degree you may be considered if you have at least five years- professional accounting experience. You also need two appropriate references. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International13905 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13905 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8240 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.