You’ll study a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We’ll introduce you to environmental experts and you’ll have the chance to work on live projects for real clients.
Environmental Management at Sheffield Hallam University offers a wide range of exciting employment opportunities. Our applied focus on professional skills and competencies encourages you to develop a personal career development plan – supported by our specialist Employability Advisers.
Other employment opportunities include
- government agencies (Defra, Environment Agency)
- companies such as McCain Foods, Amey PLC, United Utilities and Geosphere Environmental Ltd
- advising on the development and implementation of an environmental management system in almost any business
This course is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management.
- Applied Research Methods
- Environment & Infrastructure
- Environmental Perspectives And Policy Development
- Major Research Project
- Professional Practice
- Professional Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 206 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
- Normal entry requirements are a minimum 2.2 honours degree or equivalent. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
- We may accept applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements depending on their suitability. This may be assessed by • an interview and/or piece of written work • relevant experience • qualifications • commitment to study.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.