Placing emphasis on personal research, this course gives you the opportunity to develop your interests and ideas in a challenging and supportive environment.
Our academic staff are design specialists, researchers and practitioners with the experience to help you expand your practice and develop an independent, autonomous approach.
This Design (Packaging) course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- design management
- making or manufacturing
- company-employed design
- independent design practice
- postgraduate study at PhD level
- design research
- Creative Design And Positionality
- Methods For Research And Practice
- Ma Project (Packaging)
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Strategic Management View 245 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Normally you need:
- a 2.2 degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline or significant relevant experience
- appropriate study plans, including an indication of possible project topics and clear, appropriate and realistic learning aims
- a high level of creative ability, as evidenced by a portfolio of work
- ability to discuss design issues critically and confidently
International13108 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
National7928 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.