On an advanced programme of study you’ll explore, refine and develop your artistic practice. You can take part in numerous activities and explore your practical skills – from painting, sculpture, digital making and printmaking to drawing, metalwork, writing and curating.
This Fine Art course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- design management
- making or manufacturing
- company-employed design
- independent design practice
- postgraduate study at PhD level
- design research
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Art Contexts
- Art Practice
- Studio Methods
- Art And Its Publics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Fine Arts View 562 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree in an Art and Design subject at 2:1 standard (2:2 may be accepted in exceptional circumstances such as related experience and/or high standard of portfolio).
- You will have to submit evidence, in the form of an identifiable body of work, of significant creative ability and a commitment to theoretical issues in fine art.
- Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English.
International10925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10925 GBP per year during 18 months.
National6610 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6610 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.