The use of the internet, mobile technology and social media has had a huge impact on our lives and the way we communicate ? information is quite literally available at our fingertips and word of mouth is spreading faster than ever before.
This trend is leading to a greater demand for communications professionals who can plan strategic PR campaigns and implement social media and viral campaigns in order to drive businesses forward in the digital age.
You will be paired with an experienced mentor from industry, who will offer valuable advice on your future career and the latest developments in the field. You will also take on a live public relations consultancy project for a client at this Public Relations and Strategic Communication at Leeds Beckett University .
With guidance from your mentor and backed by the experiences gleaned from your work placement and consultancy project, your career prospects will be significantly strengthened. A study abroad option will enable you to undertake part of your studies at a partner university in Europe. These opportunities will help you build a strong CV for a career in PR and strategic communication.
- Digital communications manager
- Public relations manager
- Press officer
- Social media manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Communication in an Intercultural Context
- Strategic Communication Planning & Management
- Strategic Digital Communication
- Communication Skills - Content & Media Strategy
- Contemporary PR – Theory & Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Public Relations Digital Communication View 67 other Masters in Public Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.