With a passion for coaching, you will focus on specific sports that interest you. Selecting from a range of option modules, you will be able to direct your learning towards your own practice and career goals at this Sport Coaching from Leeds Beckett University .
Working with your course tutors and fellow student coaches on the course, you will draw on insights from contemporary practice and research to add depth to your existing knowledge and skills. Your refined expertise will improve your confidence, helping you to develop your professional judgement and decision making so you can plan, deliver and evaluate long-term coaching programmes that consider and prioritise the developmental needs of your participants. You will graduate with new insights about what coaching strategies work for you and your participants and why.
You will be able to apply for jobs within a range of public and private sector organisations around the world, including senior community coaching roles or coaching positions with sport clubs or governing bodies.
- Community Sport Coach
- High Performance Sport Coach
- Talent Development Coach
- Coaching Co-ordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Expertise: Critical Self Analysis & Action Planning
- Research Methods
- Applied Coaching Project (40 credits) or Applied Coaching Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 303 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Sports Science, Sport Coaching, Sport Development, Physical Education or Qualified Teacher Status, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.