- Gain a thorough understanding of the multidisciplinary aspects of sport and exercise nutrition
- Study the principles and applications of sport and exercise nutrition in practice
- Examine scientific concepts that promote an understanding of issues in the study of sport and exercise nutrition
Your Sport and Exercise Nutrition from Leeds Beckett University will leave you well placed to pursue a range of roles. You could work in the sport and fitness industry, lead sports nutrition programmes for professional teams and elite athletes, or you could be recruited by national governing bodies or other sporting organisations. You will also be well equipped to conduct specialist research and pursue a higher degree.
- Sports Nutritionist
- Health and Fitness Coach
- Food Technologist
- Healthy Eating Co-ordinator
Accredited by the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiology & Biochemistry for Performance
- Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- Research Process
- Measurement & Evaluation in Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- Ergogenic Practices & Nutritional Manipulation in Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- Professional Practice (course aligned)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 382 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Sports & Exercise Science, Physical Sciences, Biochemistry, Dietetics, Nutrition, Medicine or Sports Therapy, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our reference template for completion. All applicants should satisfy our University English language requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT UK: £888.80 for each 20 credit point module
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.