- Study the rationale behind spatial planning, including considerations of effectiveness, diversity and difference, and community engagement
- Engage in creative and innovative intervention in spaces and places using appropriate techniques, knowledge and skills
- Reflect on your own work as you develop your self-awareness
- Explore the ethics of planning practice
You will be able to access a wide range of careers in the planning profession, both in the public and private sectors. Taught within our School of Built Environment & Engineering, you will benefit from our excellent contacts with practitioners in planning and construction. We have developed relationships with major clients, contractors and supply chains in the Yorkshire and Humberside region, and you will have the opportunity to meet prospective employers at seminars and conferences.
- Planning Consultant
- Real Estate Consultant
- Town Planner
Accredited by RTPI
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Context
- Planning & Making Spatial Strategies
- Managing Places & Spaces
- Policy Implementation & Appraisal
- Sustainable Communities
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management Urban Planning View 180 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- PT UK: £777for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.