As part of your course, you'll:
- Demonstrate skills in effective service provision and monitoring
- Gain an understanding of business strategy, cost control, people management and property-related issues
- Focus on maintaining your organisation’s core business activities and meeting legislative requirements
- Develop your knowledge of health and safety, risk management and business continuity
- Identify and evaluate appropriate decision-making strategies
- Develop research capability and cognitive skills, enabling you to analyse and resolve problems in your profession
- Evaluate complex issues associated with physical, technical, legal, economic and environmental factors affecting building and space performance
This Facilities Management from Leeds Beckett University will benefit your personal development as well as your career. As facilities managers focus on maintaining their organisations' core business activities and meeting legislative requirements, your knowledge of health and safety, risk management and business continuity will put you in a strong position for jobs in this sector.
- Facilities and Contracts Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Facilities Coordinator
- Building Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Facilities Information & Operations Management
- Commercial & Financial Management (Practice)
- Managing the Property Asset
- Facilities Management Strategy & Procurement
- Project Management
- Environment, Services & Maintenance Management
- Masters Final Project / Dissertation & Research skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 383 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the facilities management work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International833 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 GBP per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA833 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 GBP per module during 24 months.
£888 for each 20 credit point module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.