The Master Master of Science program in Geospatial Technologies at the University of Münster targets holders of a Bachelors with a qualification in application areas of Geographic Information (GI), e.g., environmental planning, regional planning, geography, logistics, transportation, marketing, energy provision.
We also particularly welcome computer scientists with a keen interest in GI and GI Systems. It is required to have acquired at least basic skills in computer science and/or geoinformatics before the start of the Masters program.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Environmental planning
- Regional planning
- Energy provision
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) View 10 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in Germany
- Bachelor degree (grade)
- Bachelor degree (relevance of study program)
- English language skills
- Professional or other experience in GI application areas
- Skills in GI and/or IT
- Motivation and fit for the study program
- Social and multi-cultural competencies
- Formal aspects of application (completeness and correctness of application)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships, see respective call at http://mastergeotech.info/
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.