The core modules will provide you with strategic business skills and an essential knowledge of the tourism and hospitality sector. Teaching input is drawn from subject specialists, industry contacts and field visits.
- Research and transferable skills is a strong feature of the program and you will be encouraged to develop these skills throughout the program. The new Integrated Project module embraces our industry links by facilitating group work on real industry projects.
- The International Hospitality and Tourism Management program from Alpine Center also provides you with the opportunity to further develop managerial and entrepreneurial skills. A Study Skills package is incorporated to support student learning and individual career development needs.
- Managing People & Markets Across Cultures
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events Industries in Context
- Industry Project Management
- Exploring Hospitality & Tourism Landscapes
- Research Methods
- Crisis, Risk and Strategic Change Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Alpine Center and/or in Greece, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) from an accredited or otherwise recognized institution (the undergraduate major doesn't need to match up with your graduate programme)
- Alternatively have several years of work experience at managerial level, at positions of relevance, in the field of the graduate programme; recommendation letters are essential
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements
International8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 EUR per year during 12 months.
National8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.