At Management from University of Nottingham you will analyse theoretical perspectives of management and leadership by exploring real-world case studies. With the potential to work anywhere in the world, this MSc can help you to begin a successful career with excellent earning potential in industry, commerce or the public sector.
This MSc will enhance your CV and help to bring you to the notice of prestigious employers who are looking for the skillset you will have. As an asset to their organisation you can put your knowledge and skills into practice, having a real impact on their business.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Business Economics
- Managing People
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- Strategy and Leadership
- Business to Business Marketing
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Launching an Entrepreneurial Business
- Managing for Sustainability
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 1550 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, excluding business and/or management
- International and EU equivalents.We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.