You will be able to tailor your course with a variety of modules enabling you to focus on your career aspirations. In addition, you will be provided with a rigorous grounding in research methods and will undertake a dissertation allowing you to utilise the knowledge and understanding you have gained and use this as a springboard to your career.
Unique to the Business School, this course takes advantage of the University's international operations and is also taught at the Business Schools in China and Malaysia. This provides you with the opportunity to spend the entire second semester completing core and optional modules at either campus while experiencing life in China or Malaysia.
You will be taught by staff with international reputations for excellence in research, particularly on emerging markets, and guest lecturers who are successful entrepreneurs and have international experience in doing business in challenging cultural environments. The combination of various approaches, such as lectures, case studies, group work and internships will greatly enhance your learning experience.
- This course includes the opportunity to spend a semester at the University's China or Malaysia campuses
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Accounting
- International Business Environment
- Essentials of International Marketing
- International Business Strategy
- Research Methods for Management Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 453 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- 2.1 (Upper 2nd class hons degree from British University or international equivalent)
- Other requirements: Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their bachelor degree).
International21465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.