International Business from University of Nottingham will give you the essential skillset needed to excel in international management positions.
You'll develop an understanding of how to analyse and interpret big data to inform your strategic decision making, and you will gain in-depth knowledge of marketing, accounting, innovation and strategic planning. You'll also learn how to be an effective leader with a grasp of the key concepts of organisational behaviour and people management.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Business Environment
- Managing People
- Principles of Accounting
- Essentials of International Marketing
- International Business Strategy
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Launching an Entrepreneurial Business
- Managing for Sustainability
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 477 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, excluding business and/or management
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.