Why study the Advanced Practice in Health Care from University of Glasgow?
- Number 1 in UK for Nursing (Complete University Guide 2020)
- Become involved in lifelong learning whilst adapting to the dynamic care environment and supporting quality care delivery.
- Close involvement of NHS clinical staff in the planning and delivery of courses ensures that the programme is current and relevant.
- The themes offered link closely with the pre-registration undergraduate programme offered at the University as well as being developed in conjunction with local clinical need.
- Build transferable skills along with the ability to lead and innovate in the healthcare sector.
This programme meets the demand for the preparation of both specialist and advanced healthcare practitioners.
Research, education and management roles within the healthcare sector and the NHS are where career opportunities lie, with a number of past students completing PhD's.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education for Professional Practice
- Global Health Challenges
- Informing Practice through the Evidence Base
- Leadership in Contemporary Health Care
- Leading Care – Putting Leadership into the Health and Social Care Context
- Leading Improvement in Care Provision
- Transforming Care Services
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1468 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- You must have a relevant professional degree, normally a good Honours degree or equivalent, and two years' experience post-qualification.
- You are required to provide one reference and a full degree transcript with your application.
Two years' experience post-qualification.
International21920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21920 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Home and EU Part-time fee: £944 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.