Through this MSc International Management in Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi students will acquire the following skills:
- Critical awareness of discipline-based concepts and approaches to understand the complexity of managing an organization in the global business arena.
- Understanding of how acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical international business situations.
- Ability to acquire and analyze data and information, to evaluate their relevance and validity, and to synthesize a range of information sources needed to develop a sophisticated understanding of a rapidly changing international business context.
- Skills in interdisciplinary analysis, drawing upon different empirical sources, analytical perspectives and sub-disciplines within management studies.
- Be able to communicate effectively and convincingly, working in teams, managing time and planning work assignments.
Students graduating from this Master of Science typically pursue careers with an international outlook at:
- Large multinational firms, in a variety of departments and in different roles that require knowledge about cross-border management and international functional strategies such as global sourcing, international marketing and finance
- Consulting firms, in particular for tasks involved in cross-border consulting projects
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as business development managers, export managers or expatriate managers to contribute to the expansion of the SME in foreign markets
- Companies operating in symbol-intensive markets, reflecting the unique abilities Italian firms are known for on a global scale
- Research centers and educational institutions making a significant contribution, due to the systemic and interfunctional knowledge of how firms operate
- Government agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Marketing Decisions
- International Finance
- Foundations of Globalization
- Principles of Business Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- International Comparative Business Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development International Business View 81 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test: The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.